To connect your Stansport #208, #209, #210 cast iron burners to a 20 lb “BBQ” style propane cylinder, you’ll need a hose and adapter. Our tank-to-appliance hose includes 5” cable of cable and a built-in regulator to cast iron burners to 20 lb. propane tanks. Our type 1 fitting easily attaches easily to the latest 20 lb cylinder outlets. Better, we’ve constructed all of our fittings from solid brass for safe, leak-free connections. Happy cooking!
- Functions as an extension cord for your outdoor propane appliances
- Designed for use with Stansport's cast iron propane stove models 208, 209, and 210
- 11-inch WC pressure setting and 1/2 PSI output offer 75,000 BTU capacity
- Not intended for indoor use
- Handy five-foot Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly tube
- 65.5" L x 2" W x 2" H
*Weights and measures are approximations and may vary due to the manufacturing process