Nothing is better than sitting down with a big bowl of hearty stew after a day of exploring. Feed the entire campsite group and have extra for seconds.
Made from food-grade 18/8 stainless steel these stock pots can be used directly over an open fire or can be your go-to camp stove pot. A large metal handle can hang the pot or be folded down and away when not needed. The lid offers an integrated colander and a leather tab that allows lid removal without the fuss of a hot pad.
When done, simply pack away in the cotton storage sack that is included to make sure any campfire soot (or food scraps) doesn’t mar the rest of the gear.
- Large 5-liter classic style stockpot feeds your extended family plus your campsite neighbors
- Small 3-liter classic style stockpot size is large enough to feed a family yet small enough to carry with you to the campsite
- Durable and constructed with 18/8 stainless steel is extremely wear and rust-resistant
- A Stainless-steel lid with a leather tag makes it easy to check the contents while an integrated colander strains any camp meal
- The metal handle enables the pot to be hung over an open fire and folds down out of the way during packing
- Cotton storage bag included
Size: 3L | Volume: 101oz | Dimensions: 7.8 x 4.3" | Weight: 25.7oz
Size: 5L | Volume: 169oz | Dimensions: 7.8 x 7.7" | Weight: 32.5oz