The Essential Pot Set is a unique multi-person dual pot set and pan combination for the backpacking family. These pots make the most of their size, but nest into each other for easy packing. Add the pot gripper and almost any stove (not included) and you have a backcountry kit that feeds a group and that can slide into a backpack. This pot and pan combination is created for delivering simple backpacking meals.
The pots are made of lightweight anodized aluminum which conducts heat well. Two pots allow for multi-pot cooking on two burners. A ceramic coated non-stick pan can fry up eggs to go with your morning oatmeal and coffee. Easily switch between handling the hot pots with the Pot Gripper.
When you are ready to break down camp, simply nest all of the pots, burners and stove accessories together and close with the pan lid. Slide into the storage bag for a clean, compact, and rattle-free camp kitchen.
Available in two sizes: Essential Pot Set 1.3L, feeds 1-3 while the Essential Pot Set 2.3L can feed 2-5 people.
- Lightweight pots and pan for simple cooking in one compact package
- Can be combined with almost any stove/burner
- Includes two anodized aluminum pots that nest into each other for easy packing
- Frying pan/pot lid with ceramic, non-stick coating works as a skillet or keeps heat in while boiling water
- Removable Pot Gripper handles hot pots and pans with ease
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
- Coffee/Tea Press for Litech Trek Kettle (not included) makes up to 1.0L of your favorite hot beverage on-the-go
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas and stove NOT included
size: 1.3L | volume: 43.9oz | weight: 17.7oz | dimensions: 7.8” x 3.1” | feeds: 1-3
size: 2.3L |volume: 77oz | weight: 22.5oz | dimensions: 8.7” x 4.2” | feeds: 2-5