Goat Tuff Product’s High Performance Glue is the thicker viscosity version of our original user friendly formula used in our Premium Glue.
NOTE: Approximate arrows fletched per bottle – 7 gram. (7 doz)
- Thicker formula than Goat Tuff Premium Glue
- Cyanoacrylate glue is engineered to cure quickly when applied using a very thin glue line.
- GOAT TUFF Glues are the strongest, fastest drying glues on the market.
- Use glue sparingly. Less is better.
- GOAT TUFF glues contain no solvents and are nonflammable.
- Will bond a broad range of materials including most plastics, rubber, leather, metal, wood and more.
- To guarantee the maximum performance characteristics of the glue, parts to be glued should be clean and free of all contamination.
- To prevent glue contamination do not mix glues, or pour new glue into used glue bottles.
- Goat Tuff fletching glue has a shelf life of up to 2 years when stored in a cool, dry location (40 to 70 degrees F.) out of direct sunlight.
- To maximize shelf life, store in refrigerator. Allow glue to come back to room temperature before using.