Based off our successful Bino Harness, the new Butler Creek Featherlight Bino Case allows quick one-handed access to your optics. Using strong magnets, the front lid folds down securely out of the way with another magnet allowing optics to be supported in the open reinforced pouch. Your binoculars stay safe and secure with our quick disconnect, removable safety straps. Fully secure your binoculars by simply pulling up the front lid until the magnets engage. With a mesh interior zippered pocket an elastic interior side pouch with cleaning cloth, and a rear zippered pocket, there is ample storage for your hunting license, maps, or anything else you wish to carry. Attach your Rangefinder pouch to the side d-loops or front and side MOLLE webbing to have all your optics readily accessible.
- 100% coverage from the elements, dust, and debris
- Large size for 10x42 Roof Prism binoculars, XL for 12x50.
- Comfortable, close-fitting design
- Option to tether binoculars to harness
- MOLLE webbing on front and side to attach accessories
- Quick disconnect, removable safety straps
- Quiet magnetic closure automatically engages to secure binos
- Tethered lens cloth included